Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Consultancy Services.
Energy Assessment and Audit Reports82%
Electrical & Mechanical Engineering95%
The Principal & Associate Engineers have a wealth of engineering experience from energy engineering consultancy to construction project management in the following:
- H.V. & L.V Electrical Design
- Electrical Sub-Stations
- Generating Plant Installations
- Power Transmission and Distribution
- Electrical Lighting & Power Installations
- Street Lighting
- Lifts, Hoists and Escalators
- Communication and Alarm Systems
- Audio Visual & Public Address Systems
- Personnel Location and Call Systems
- Security Surveillance
- Lightning Protection
- IT Solutions and Networking systems
- LPG bulk Storage Facilities
- LPG Import Facilities
- Hot and Cold Water Service
- Heating Installations
- Medical Gases Service
- Air Compressors/ Compressed Air Services
- Medical Vacuum Systems
- Air Conditioning and Mechanical Ventilation
- Refrigeration Installations and Cold Stores
- Cooling Water Systems
- Boiler Plants and Auxiliaries
- Steam Service/Condensate Return Systems
- Thermal Insulation
We assist the client’s project managers to manage the project or provide full project management services to clients on projects.
PROJECT FEASIBILITY REPORTS
Asset evaluation reports would assist the client to determine the current value and technical soundness of a property or engineering works. Such reports can be basis of engineering consultancy services.
We offer Energy, Electrical & Mechanical Engineering and consultancy services through the full process of the project such as; i. Energy Auditing and Management ii. Engineering design ( From concept design to scheme design, to detail design and construction information iii. Project feasibility studies & planning. iv. Construction procurement, preparation of tender documentation, tender evaluation v. Financial control, preparation of contract documentation, contract administration and control of cost variations vi. Construction supervision and project management vii. Project installations, testing, commissioning and project close-out (commissioning reports statutory documents processing, operations and maintenance manual, etc)
MORE ABOUT OXALIS
• Relationship with our clients is prime and must be nurtured. This relationship must always be mutually benefitting. It shall be on our part based on understanding and meeting our client’s needs & requirements.
• We shall require our human resource to develop to its full potential and shall capitalize on our developed human resource. We shall ensure this resource is always adequately rewarded.
• We consider ourselves stewards of the environment and therefore must always endeavor to propose cost effective sustainable engineering solutions.
• We are committed to providing quality services with integral and always to the benefit of our client, our staff and our community in general.